The Best Keto Bread Recipe
If you are looking for the best Keto bread recipe online that is genuinely Keto-friendly. Look no further. This Keto approved bread can be used in all different ways. You can use it like a hot dog bread or even like a hamburger bun. So, again look no further for your next Keto bread.
I have used this Keto bread for breakfast for over two years, and I have lost over 66 pounds, that's equal to 30 kilos! So I can guarantee you that this bread is Keto-friendly. So let's go ahead and make this tasty bread.
I include the healthy egg yolks for maximum nutrition in this Keto bread, and it works perfectly.
This post may contain affiliate links, and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases that help keep this content free. (Full disclosure).
How to Make The Best Keto Bread
This recipe will yield 12 Keto Bread. Recipe by Keto Atosab. (CEO).
Ingredients For Keto Bread
- 7-8 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 cup (300 grams) of almond flour almond flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 6 eggs, including the yolk
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (or 175°C).
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl. Next, bring the water to a boil.
- Add the vinegar and whole eggs to the dry ingredients, and combine well. Next, add boiling water while beating with a hand mixer for about 30-60 seconds. It must be completely mixed.
- To make it easier to form the rolls, moisten your hands with a little water in between every time you make a bun, and shape dough into twelve separate round rolls. Place on a greased baking sheet. Top with optional sesame seeds if you like.
- Bake on the middle rack in the oven for 57 minutes, depending on your bread rolls' size. I use 12 rolls. And they're done when you hear a hollow sound when tapping the bottom of the bun.
- Serve with real butter (not margarine) and toppings of your choice.