Pure Keto Chocolate Cake
This keto-friendly chocolate is genuinely pure and straightforward. With a little help from eggs and butter, this flourless low-carb chocolate cake never disappoints. If you can separate eggs, you can make this zero-sugar crowd pleaser.
I cannot imagine making a keto chocolate cake using any other recipe. It is so easy to make and puts doctored cake mix recipes to shame. This recipe is a simple, quick, and absolutely delicious pure keto chocolate cake. Perfect for a family treat or at a birthday or holiday celebration. This is the chocolate cake you’ve been dreaming of.
This post may contain affiliate links, and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases that help keep this content free. (Full disclosure).
Pure Keto Chocolate Cake Ingredients
- 1 tbsp butter or coconut oil, just for greasing the pan
- 9 oz. dark chocolate with a minimum of 70% cocoa solids
- 5 oz. butter
- Five eggs
- One pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 320°F or 160°C. Use a springform pan, maximum of 9 inches or 20-22 cm in diameter. Then grease the form with coconut oil or butter and fasten a piece of round parchment paper to the bottom.
- Break the tasty chocolate into pieces and dice the butter. Melt it all together using a double boiler or your microwave oven. Please be careful because chocolate burns very quickly, so remember to stir often. And once melted, stir everything until smooth and let the mix cool down just a little.
- Then separate the eggs and put the whites and yolks in separate bowls. And add the salt to the egg whites and beat it with a mixer until stiff peaks form. Then set everything aside.
- Add the tasty vanilla to the egg yolks and whisk everything until smooth.
- Pour the delicious melted chocolate and butter into the egg yolks and mix well. Fold in the egg whites. Keep folding just until you can't see any white streaks from the egg whites.
- Pour the mixture into a springform pan and bake for about 15 minutes. To test for doneness, insert a toothpick; it should come out with moist crumbs, not runny batter.
Serve this delicious pure keto chocolate cake at room temperature or even a little warmer. Please, don't forget whipped heavy cream. Sour cream is delicious, too, and add a few berries if you like. You can also add a top layer with delicious 90% Lindt dark chocolate.
Whether for a birthday celebration, holiday celebration or a sweet end to a dinner party, it certainly takes the cake. The best chocolate cake recipe. Ever? There are plenty of claims for the most fabulous chocolate cake recipe. I get that.
But with one bite of this tasty pure keto chocolate cake, every single person around the table commented that this was the most excellent chocolate cake they’d ever tasted.
- Net carbs: 13 % (8 g)
- Fiber: 2 g
- Fat: 81 % (21 g)
- Protein: 7 % (4 g)