Keto Chocolate Nut Muffins
Keto-friendly chocolate nut muffins, without flour and without milk. Yummy! I know you love Keto desserts, and you know I do too. It honestly doesn´t get much more straightforward than this recipe right here.
Is there any better partner for chocolate muffins than nuts? I can’t think of any. This post may contain affiliate links, and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases that help keep this content free. (Full disclosure).
I had to study a recipe to make muffins for breakfast. Try it and you will see that you will not feel the difference from other traditional muffins. A recipe with a very low glycemic index and no sugar.
- Walnuts (Finely chopped (reduced in flour)) 180 g
- Stevia (Rasi) 3 tablespoons
- Eggs 3
- Dark Chocolate Drops 50 g
- Flaxseed Flour 20 g
- Baking Powder For Cakes 1 sachet
- Almond milk (Or coconut milk) 50 ml
How to make keto chocolate nut muffins
- First, chop the walnuts very finely until they become powdered (flour).
- Put them in a container together with the other powders: flaxseed flour, yeast in poor.
- In another container, beat the eggs together with the stevia. The eggs will have to be beaten, but not 100% assembled even slightly more "liquid" will be fine!
- At this point add the previously prepared powders to the eggs beaten with the stevia.
- And continue mixing until a homogeneous mixture is obtained, but not too hard. On the contrary, it must be able to work them easily with the spoon and come down to "tape" from the spoon.
- Finally, add the drops of dark chocolate and mix well.
- Put the dough in the molds for the muffins you prefer.
- This is why at the beginning I indicated 10/12 muffins because it depends on the size of the cups. 12 medium-sized muffins come quietly.
- Bake at 180 ° in a preheated static oven for 16/18 minutes.
- Let it cool off the oven and enjoy!
The muffins will last up to 5/6 days maintaining the fragrance, the bite and the taste intact!
I guarantee a great treat for your senses and a sigh of relief for the balance. Why not try this tasty Flourless Chocolate Torte. It is such a delicious keto chocolate dessert – a magical hybrid of cake and fudge and brownies! Grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, even sugar-free. 100 % decadent and delicious.