Keto Blueberry Chocolate Clusters
No Keto meal is complete without dessert and our collection of dessert recipes has something for everyone! We've got the perfect Keto Low Carb blueberry Chocolate clusters recipe here. These raspberry and blueberry chocolate clusters can satisfy your chocolate cravings in minutes!
Since they use plenty of healthy fats and low-sugar fruit, they make the perfect keto-friendly snack you’ll want to enjoy right away. And unlike store-bought chocolate, these blueberry chocolate clusters steer clear of added refined sugar and incorporate healthy fats from real cacao butter and coconut oil.
These ingredients melt down into a silky rich chocolate base that tastes like a cheat food — all while keeping your sugar cravings at bay. Not only do these blueberry chocolate clusters taste amazing on their own, you can also upgrade them with your favorite keto mix-ins. Try them with dried coconut, raw macadamia nuts, or even chopped collagen protein bars.
Serve these Keto Blueberry Chocolate Clusters with a vanilla matcha latte for a boost of sugar-free sweetness and nourishing fats.
This post may contain affiliate links, and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases that help keep this content free. (Full disclosure).
Start to Finish: 15-20 minutes (5 minutes active).
Ingredients For Keto Blueberry Chocolate Clusters
- 4 tablespoons coconut butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon non-GMO erythritol, birch xylitol, or other granulated sweetener to taste
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cacao butter
- 1-1.5 cups fresh blueberries or raspberries (or a mix)
Optional: Shredded unsweetened coconut, raw chopped nuts, or chopped collagen protein bars.
How to Make Keto Blueberry Chocolate Clusters
- Add coconut butter, cacao butter, coconut oil, salt, cacao powder, and sweetener to taste over low heat and stir until completely melted.
- Pour the chocolate mixture evenly into a silicone muffin tray with at least 12 sections. Sprinkle berries evenly on top of the chocolate (along with any other mix-ins, if using).
- Place trays in the refrigerator to set, about 15 minutes.
Enjoy immediately. Store leftovers refrigerated in a covered container.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER SERVING)
- Calories: 61
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 4.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Salt: 50mg
- Carbs: 3.2g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Sugar: 0.7g
- Net Carbs: 1.9g
- Protein: 0.4g
- Vitamin D: 0mcg
- Calcium: 3mg
- Iron: 0mg
- Potassium: 15mg
Are you enthusiastic about starting keto baking but have no clue where to begin? My 10 keto baking tips are perfect for both the seasoned and inexperienced baker.