Keto Autumn Chocolate Cake
Oh, fall! There are just so many reasons to love the season. Where to even begin? Here, we've rounded up a tasty keto- and low-carb chocolate cake recipe to try.
This rich, creamy keto-chocolate cake is almost too easy to make but looks and tastes fantastic. It is a rich, smooth keto-friendly chocolate cake with a hint of salt mingled with delicious nuts and seeds. What are you waiting for? This is the perfect chocolate cake for any low-carb celebration.
Are you looking for more tasty chocolate inspiration?
Keto chocolate is truly the ultimate dessert, and we even have more tasty and healthy suggestions for you. Check out all our delicious chocolate keto-friendly and low-carb recipes!
This post may contain affiliate links, and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases that help keep this content free. (Full disclosure).
Ingredients (12 servings)
- 1¼ cups heavy whipping cream or coconut cream
- 3 tbsp erythritol
- 7 oz. sugar-free dark chocolate, stevia-sweetened
- 3½ oz. butter
- One pinch sea salt
- 7 oz. hazelnuts
- 3½ oz. pumpkin seeds
- In a pan, bring sweetener and heavy cream to a boil. Let it cook for a few minutes until creamy. Turn off the heat.
- Cut the tasty chocolate and butter in smaller pieces and add to the warm cream together with salt. Stir until the delicious chocolate and butter are fully melted and combined.
- In a frying pan, roast the pumpkin seeds and hazelnuts and until golden and fragrant. Hack them roughly and add nearly all of it to the chocolate and mix. Save some for the topping.
- Spoon the rich chocolate mixture into an 8-inch or 20 cm springform pan, optionally covered in parchment paper. Press the parchment paper down well to coat the base of the pan. Sprinkle the keto chocolate cake with the remaining nuts and seeds and a pinch of sea salt.
- Coat with plastic film and put it in the fridge for approximately an hour or until the chocolate has hardened.
Serve together with heavy whipping cream and fresh mint for extra deliciousness.
Are you looking for the top sources of Erythritol? We have ranked and reviewed the best brands. In this article, "The Best Keto Baking Sweetener Erythritol," you will find the best Erythritol brands out there.
Nutrition Per Serving
- Net carbs: 4 % (4 g)
- Fiber: 5 g
- Fat: 87 % (39 g)
- Protein: 8 % (8 g)
- kcal: 403