3 Ingredients Keto Chocolate Mousse
Want a tempting, keto-friendly dessert you can have in approximately 5 minutes from start to finish? You’ll want to whip this tempting, blissful Keto Fluffy Chocolate Mousse up for the best dreamy chocolate fix as soon as possible! What’s incredible is, it’s easy, quick, and just three ingredients!
3 Ingredients Keto-Friendly Chocolate Mousse
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder. I used Ghirardelli 100% unsweetened cocoa.
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream.
- 1/3 cup low-carb Sweetener or Stevia Sugar.
- Using a mixer and large bowl, mix the heavy whipping cream and sweetener on medium-low speed until it thickens up.
- Add cacao powder and whisk until peaks form.
- Divide between four serving glasses and decorate as fancied.
- Chill in the fridge for just a few minutes after preparing or serve immediately. It will keep your mousse from having that ‘deflated’ texture.
- For lighter chocolate, reduce chocolate by one tablespoon or so.
- When properly stored, it can last for 5 to 6 days in the fridge. Freezing is not recommended.
This post may contain affiliate links, and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases that help keep this content free. (Full disclosure).