The Best Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
No-Bake Keto-friendly Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars will satisfy your dessert cravings with almost no sugar. Low Carb, low sugar, high fat Peanut Butter Bars make a wholly tasty keto dessert, and they taste just like Reese's peanut butter cups!
NO-BAKE KETO-FRIENDLY PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE BARS | ZERO-SUGAR PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
This post may contain affiliate links, and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases that help keep this content free. (Full disclosure).
I'm not the only peanut-butter-chocolate addict who is trying to quit/reduce sugar. Knowing there's one of those little sugar-free treats waiting for me has made things much more manageable.
I used to create a sugared version of these back in the day, and I wanted to duplicate that taste. But making sugar-free KETO desserts requires some experimenting and testing.
It takes a few specialty ingredients, but I tend to use those ingredients like Swerve and Sugar-Free Chocolate chips for other Keto Desserts, so I am okay with stocking upon them. These Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars ended up turning out so good that they became my readers' favorite.
HOW TO MAKE A FABULOUS KETO DESSERT: NO BAKE KETO PEANUT BUTTER FAT BOMB RECIPE
- Mix butter, peanut butter, and Swerve with the almond flour and pat out.
- Melt chocolate chips and pour on top.
- PLEASE DO NOT RUSH THIS. Let it set in the fridge and let the flavors mingle. If you eat it too quickly, it will taste similar to artificial sugar. Let the flavors meld together, and it will be super fantastic. This is true for most keto-friendly desserts. It would help if you let them cool down for a bit, which is right for you in life as well.
If you're wondering what desserts to eat on a keto diet, I have a HUGE selection for you!
EQUIPMENT NEEDED FOR THIS TASTY KETO DESSERT
Nothing fancy needed.
- I used a pastry cutter, but you can likewise use two knives to cut the ingredients if you prefer. The pastry cutter makes it more manageable, and you can use it for other recipes.
- I like to make these in an 8-inch pan, but it's a lot easier if you line it with parchment paper, and if you do that, it will come out very quickly that way.
For the Keto Bars
- 3/4 cup Superfine Almond Flour
- 2 oz Butter
- 1/4 cup Swerve, Icing sugar style
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
For the Topping
- 1/2 cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- Combine all the ingredients for the bars together and spread into a small 6-inch pan
- Dissolve the chocolate chips in a microwave oven for 30 seconds and stir.
- Add another ten seconds if required to melt entirely.
- Spread the topping on top of the keto bars.
- Cool for at least an hour or two until the bars thicken up. These bars surely improve with keeping, so don't be in a huge rush to consume them.