The Best Keto-Friendly No Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars
These No-Bake Keto-Friendly Chocolate Coconut Bars provide an excellent energy boost. And all packaged into one tasty bar. These healthy bars are basically "health" in dessert form.
The high dose of MCT's originating from the shredded coconut provides you quick energy and increases the level of ketones your body produces shortly after.
- 1 cup coconut butter softened, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (* See notes for keto option).
- 2 1/2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup chocolate chips of choice
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small stove or microwave-safe bowl, combine your coconut butter and pure maple syrup (or keto-friendly sticky sweetener, like monk fruit maple syrup).
- On low heat/low power, heat until just melted. Mix well to combine.
- Add your shredded coconut and mix until a thick dough remains.
- Transfer to lined pan and press firmly in place.
- Place the coconut bar layer in the refrigerator.
- Melt your chocolate chips of choice.
- Pour over dough remains bar layer and refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into 20 small squares or 10 large ones.
I used a keto-friendly sweetener, monk fruit maple syrup. Healthy Paleo Vegan Chocolate Coconut Bars (Keto, Low Carb) are best kept refrigerated, in a sealed container, for up to 1 month.
A keto diet can be really simple, but it helps to learn some basic skills.
These tips and guides will help you answer all the common keto questions.
Click here for An Easy Detailed Guide to Follow for Beginners to The Keto Diet.