The Best Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies.
Decadent chocolate whoopie pies with peanut buttercream filling, low carb, keto and sugar-free!
Perfect for parties and birthdays. Try it now!
Makes 4 whoopie pies
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Erythritol or 6 drops of stevia glycerite (sweeten to taste before baking)
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup flour of choice- we used Bob’s Red Mill Low Carb Baking Mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup cream or almond milk
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sweetener, like Swerve
- 2 tablespoons cream (plus more if needed)
- 1/2 cup PB2 powdered peanut butter OR traditional peanut butter
NOTE* if using traditional peanut butter skip the cream until you see if it needs to be thinned out.
Preheat oven to 325º.
In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat egg, vanilla, sweetener, and butter until creamy.
Add remaining cake ingredients and mix until fully combined.
Spoon mixture onto a sheet pan about 2 inches apart. I used a muffin top pan.
Bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on size and oven variation.
Move to a cooling rack.
Beat all ingredients in a small bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy and creamy.
Pipe frosting onto the middles of whoopie pie bottoms.
Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
A keto diet can be really simple, but it helps to learn some basic skills. These tips and guides will help you answer all the common keto questions.
For more information about the keto diet, see An Easy Detailed Guide to Follow for Beginners to The Keto Diet.