The Best Keto Chocolate Mint Fudge
No keto meal is complete without a tasty dessert! And these Keto Mint Chocolate Fudge are appetizing and very easy to make. They are perfect for St. Patrick’s Day, Birthdays and Parties! Try them now.
Keto-Friendly Mint Cream Layer
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup coconut oil at room temp
- 1-2 Tbsp. cashew butter or almond butter
- 35-45 drops SweetLeaf vanilla stevia to taste (or 2-3 Tbsp. powdered coconut sugar)
- 1-2 tsp mint extract to taste
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Dash of pink salt
Additional ingredients for the keto chocolate layer
- 1 1/2-2 Tbsp. cacao to taste
- 1 Tbsp. cashew butter or almond butter
To make the keto-friendly mint layer
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or powerful blender until smooth. (Add the extra tbsp. nut butter if you want it more firm.)
- Scrape down the sides and taste and adjust for sweetness and mint flavor. Blend again.
- Spread 2/3 of the mint cream into a 5x5" or 6x4" dish lined with parchment paper (save the remaining 1/3 for the top layer)
- Freeze about 30 minutes until set.
To make the keto chocolate layer
- Add cacao and cashew butter to the leftover mint cream in the food processor and blend smooth. Taste and adjust, adding more cacao, salt or a few more drops of stevia if desired.
- Spread chocolate over the mint layer and freeze or refrigerate again until set.
- Slice into 1" squares. Enjoy right away as a silky fudge bite or freeze for a mini ice cream bar treat!
To store: wrap each piece tightly in plastic wrap or parchment and refrigerate for up to 4 days or freeze for 1 month.
Delicious from the freezer! I like to set mine on the counter to thaw for a minute or two. It tastes like an ice cream bar!
Note: if not tightly wrapped (air-tight) these will change color slightly, but it does not affect the taste.
You can make this fudge into individual servings by pouring it into mini parchment wrappers instead of one dish, and that also keeps it airtight and prevents browning. Note, if you use a bigger dish than 5x5", your fudge will be very thin/flat.
If your coconut oil is too cold and hard, place the jar in a bowl of warm water for several minutes to soften it up a bit.
It should be the consistency of room temperature butter. Melted oil would probably work just as well (but it would have to chill longer to set).
No meal is complete without dessert and our collection of dessert recipes has something for everyone! We've got the perfect Keto Brownie Truffles recipes and more!
A keto diet can be really simple, but it helps to learn some basic skills. These tips and guides will help you answer all the common keto questions.