How To Make Silky Smooth Keto Chocolate Pudding For One
Make a single serving Keto Chocolate Pudding for a quick treat (or double up and keep in the fridge!).
DAIRY FREE, GLUTEN FREE, KETO, PALEO, VEGAN
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 5 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 10 MINUTES
CALORIES: 331 KCAL
Silky smooth and totally addictive, this paleo and keto chocolate pudding are most definitely the best. Make a single serving for a quick treat (or double up and keep in the fridge!).
- 80 ml full-fat coconut milk
- 10 g cocoa powder or raw cacao (to taste)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons swerve or xylitol (to taste)**
- 100 g avocado about half an avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract *
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee optional
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Add coconut milk, cocoa powder, and sweetener to a saucepan over medium heat. Heat up, whisking to combine, until the ingredients have incorporated (though you may still have a few cocoa lumps). You do not want to warm it up too much, rather just use the heat to combine the ingredients. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla extract, cinnamon, coffee (optional) and salt. Add avocado and blend using an immersion blender. Alternatively, transfer to a food processor and blend until silky smooth.
- Taste for sweetness and seasoning and adjust accordingly with more sweetener or salt. Transfer to serving glass and either enjoy at room temperature or chill until fully set (our preference). You can always pop it in the freezer for 15 minutes, and keep in mind that this chocolate pudding keeps well in the fridge for a couple days.
- If you're feeling fancy: garnish with grated dark chocolate and flakey sea salt!
Why not try this delicious no-bake gluten-free & keto chocolate cheesecake.
* If paleo, feel free to use good-old maple syrup.
And if using xylitol, make sure to be careful if you have a pup around the house, as it’s highly toxic to the little guys!
**Feel free to get creative with the extract and add anything from orange to almond!
When reading the nutrition facts, keep in mind that most of the carbs come from the avocado (100g).
A keto diet can be really simple, but it helps to learn some basic skills.
These tips and guides will help you answer all the common keto questions.
Click here for An Easy Detailed Guide to Follow for Beginners to The Keto Diet.