Keto_friendly High Fat Peanut Butter Bars.
- For the Bars
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 oz butter
- 1/4 cup Swerve Icing sugar style
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Vanilla 1/2 Tsp
For the Topping
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Mix all the ingredients for the bars
- together and spread into a small 6-inch pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave oven for 30 seconds and stir.
- Add another 10 seconds if needed to melt fully.
- Spread the topping on top of the bars.
Refrigerate for at least an hour or two until the bars thicken up. These bars definitely improve with keeping so don't be in a huge rush to eat them.
Mix butter, peanut butter, and Swerve with the almond flour and pat out
Melt chocolate and pour on top DO NOT RUSH THIS. Let it solidify in
the fridge and let the tastes mingle.
If you eat it too soon, it will taste like artificial sugar.
Let the tastes meld together and it will be super fantastic.
A keto diet can be really simple, but it helps to learn some basic skills.
These tips and guides will help you answer all the common keto questions.
Click here for An Easy Detailed Guide to Follow for Beginners to The Keto Diet.