Low Carb & Keto Chocolate Cookie Pie Crust
Chocolate Cookie Pie Crust
I can guarantee you the taste of this Keto Chocolate Cookie Pie Crust is just as chocolately as if it was dark brown!
So, if you are looking for a rock-solid keto chocolate pie crust with an optional hint of coffee, then look no further!
This chocolate cookie pie crust is keto-friendly, gluten-free, low carb, and delightful!
- Two cups toasted almond flour
- Eight tablespoons butter, melted
- Two tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- One teaspoon organic ground coffee
- Eight drops of liquid stevia
- Two to Four tablespoons powdered brown sweetener (golden Lakanto monk fruit or brown swerve)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease the pie pan with coconut oil.
- Use a medium bowl and mix all ingredients well with a spatula.
- Fold the mixture with the spatula towards the end to get the right mix.
- Add pie mixture to prepared pie pan. Using your hands or spatula, press the dough out evenly.
- Then you bake for 15-18 minutes or until the upper edges start to darken.
This recipe calls for 2-4 tablespoons of sweetener. Use two tablespoons for a base sweetness and four tablespoons for a sweeter crust!
SERVING SIZE: One
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 55
TOTAL FAT: 6g
SATURATED FAT: 4g
TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 2g