Keto Peanut and Chocolate Pie
No Keto meal is complete without a delicious and tasty dessert. We have got the perfect heavenly keto peanut & chocolate pie here for you and your family. Learn the step by step dessert this tasty low carb and keto-friendly peanut and chocolate pie that will guarantee please the whole family. Made with peanut paste and coconut flour, it is ideal for dessert serving after a meal.
This post may contain affiliate links, and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases that help keep this content free. (Full disclosure).
Ingredients to Keto Peanut and Chocolate Pie
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (tea) coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup (tea) keto-friendly coconut flour
- 1/2 cup (tea) melted coconut oil
- 100 grams of bitter chocolate 80% chopped cocoa
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Beat the cup of peanut butter, coconut sugar, coconut flour and coconut oil in a processor until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Transfer to a lined pan with parchment paper and refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set to stand.
- Meanwhile, melt the bitter chocolate, add the 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and stir well.
- Place the chocolate cream on top of the base and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Take the pie from the freezer between 10 and 15 minutes before serving and keep it in the refrigerator.
See this new recipe. Learn step by step this tasty Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.