Keto Nut Muffins
Nut muffins! Without flour and without milk! Yummy!
I know you love Keto desserts, and you know I do too!
It honestly doesn´t get much easier than this recipe right here.
I had to study a recipe to make muffins for breakfast! Try it! And you will see that you will not feel the difference from other traditional muffins. A recipe with a very low glycemic index and no sugar!
Walnuts (Finely chopped (reduced in flour)) 180 g
Stevia (Rasi) 3 tablespoons
Dark Chocolate Drops 50 g
Flaxseed Flour 20 g
Baking Powder For Cakes 1 sachet
Almond milk (Or coconut milk) 50 ml
- First, chop the walnuts very finely until they become powdered (flour).
- Put them in a container together with the other powders: flaxseed flour, yeast in poor.
- In another container, beat the eggs together with the stevia. The eggs will have to be beaten, but not 100% assembled even slightly more "liquid" will be fine!
- At this point add the previously prepared powders to the eggs beaten with the stevia and continue mixing until a homogeneous mixture is obtained, but not too hard, on the contrary, it must be able to work them easily with the spoon and come down to "tape" from the spoon.
- Finally, add the drops of dark chocolate and mix well
- Put the dough in the moulds for the muffins you prefer. This is why at the beginning I indicated 10/12 muffins because it depends on the size of the cups. 12 medium-sized muffins come quietly.
- Bake at 180 ° in a preheated static oven for 16/18 minutes.
- Let it cool off the oven and enjoy! The muffins will last up to 5/6 days maintaining the fragrance, the bite and the taste intact!
I guarantee a great treat for your senses and a sigh of relief for the balance. Why not try this tasty Flourless Chocolate Torte.
It is such a delicious keto chocolate dessert – a magical hybrid of cake and fudge and brownies! Grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, even sugar-free. 100 % decadent and delicious.