Keto Mint Chocolate Bars
Few things go together like mint and chocolate, and these Keto/low carb recipe Mint Chocolate Bars are a fine example of that! They are deliciously minty, chocolaty and low carb! Amazingly tasty and appetizing keto mint chocolate bars. Perfect for birthdays and parties.
Calories: 215 kcal
This post may contain affiliate links, and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases that help keep this content free. (Full disclosure).
Ingredients For Keto Mint Chocolate Bars
For the Keto-Friendly Base
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 cup keto-friendly almond flour
- For the Topping
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/3 cup powdered Swerve
- 6 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 drop green food coloring
Instructions to Make Keto-Friendly Chocolate Bars
1. Lightly grease 8 x 6-inch square pan with shortening or cooking spray.
2. Place butter and chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 15-20 seconds in the microwave and stir well until the butter and chocolate are melted. Add in almond flour and mix well. Pat this mixture into the greased pan and set it in the refrigerator.
3. In a small bowl, beat 1/4 cup butter, whipping cream, peppermint extract, and food color with electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed. On low speed, gradually beat in powdered Swerve until smooth.
4. Spread peppermint mixture evenly over chocolate mixture. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes For bars, cut into 5 rows by 5 rows.
Nutrition facts per serving
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
A keto diet can be really simple, but it helps to learn some basic skills. These tips and guides will help you answer all the common keto questions.
Click here for An Easy Detailed Guide to Follow for Beginners to The Keto Diet.