The Best Keto & Low Carb Brownie Bites
We need small things in life to make us happy. Those things are brownie balls covered with shredded coconut with a cup of coffee.
These no-bake, easy keto peanut butter balls with a soft, light consistency and a potent peanut butter flavor make a perfect little treat. They’re low in carbs and high in healthy fats and protein. It’s a keto and gluten-free dessert that is perfect to enjoy with a cup of coffee.
This post may contain affiliate links, and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases that help keep this content free. (Full disclosure).
Ingredients to Make The Best Keto & Low Carb Brownie Bites
- 40 g keto friendly almond flour
- 40 g coconut flour
- 150 g almond butter, unsweetened
- 3 tbsp 100% cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 5 tbsp confectioners sugar substitute of your choice, I use SUKRIN
- Shredded coconut for coating
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, add almond butter and mix well using a spatula (or your hands) until the dough has a crumbly consistency.
- Using your hands, form small balls from the dough (you can use your kitchen scales to make 11 balls, 25g each).
- Roll each brownie ball in shredded coconut.
- Place the brownie balls on a tray or a plate and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
Store in the main compartment of a refrigerator.
NET CARBS: 2,8g
- Sugar-free brownie bites
- Amount Per Serving (1 ball)
- Calories 133 Calories from Fat 99
- Fat 11g
- Carbohydrates 2.8g
- Protein 4.5g
Are you looking for the top sources of Erythritol? We have ranked and reviewed the best brands. In this article, "The Best Keto Baking Sweetener Erythritol," you will find the best Erythritol brands out there.