The Best Keto-Friendly Chocolate Desserts
Can chocolate really be a part of a keto or low carb diet?
Can chocolate be part of a healthy keto or low-carb diet? Are you looking for some easy to make and tasty keto & low-carb dessert recipes? Then you've come to the right place! With a focus on a low-carb and high-fat diet, we have lots of keto-friendly dessert recipes to help you stick to your goals. We are excited to bring you some of our favorite dessert recipes that work for a keto diet!
This post may contain affiliate links, and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases that help keep this content free. (Full disclosure).
We have an arsenal of fabulous healthy low-carb recipes and knowledge to share on this website. I think sharing recipes is such an essential part of baking and the baking world. Welcome in and try these mouth-watering keto and low-carb dessert recipes.
Now, close your eyes and think about the most delicious chocolate dessert. What comes to mind? Mousse? Cake? Brownies? Or maybe Ice cream? Or a square of dark chocolate? Or perhaps all of the above?
Well, chocolate is the ultimate dessert, and luckily, it CAN be keto-friendly. But remember it must be in moderation, of course! However, there are a few things you need to know about keto chocolate if you want to avoid the most common mistakes, so please keep reading.
How to choose the right keto chocolate
Most of our low carb or keto-friendly chocolate recipes call for unsweetened chocolate bars or unsweetened cocoa powder. And some recipes might call for 80% cocoa or higher chocolate bars.
If you are using commercially sweetened chocolates, please read our sweetener guide. Maltitol is everywhere in commercial chocolate bars and is not recommended.
How to succeed with your baked keto chocolate desserts
- Cocoa powder not only delivers a rich chocolate taste to baked desserts but the cocoa powder itself acts as an alternative flour, adding bulk and texture to keto baked goods.
- The method of baking with cocoa powder is not to overbake, making the result dry and crumbly.
- To keep baked desserts moist, be sure to wrap or cover tightly as soon as they are cooled. Leftovers should usually be refrigerated as these homemade goodies have no preservatives.
- A general rule of thumb, to test whether sufficiently cooked through, gently press down on the center. If the center is still soft, then your baked dessert requires more time. If there is small resistance to light pressure, then remove it from the oven immediately.
- Many keto-friendly baked goods change in texture or consistency after baking, and chocolate recipes using cocoa powder are no exemption. Expect baked goods to become softer overtime.
Want to try your hand at chocolate keto-friendly baked goodies? Here are some of our favorites!
Keto mug cake, muffins, and brownies
These keto-friendly desserts that melt in your mouth can satisfy a chocolate yearning like no other. Just as the taste of delicious chocolate can be soothing, the texture can as well.
- Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
- Keto Chocolate Cake in 50 Seconds
- Keto Chocolate Cake Fast!, Keto Chocolate Cake in the Micro, Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
- Fudgy Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Keto Chocolate Brownies, Tempting Paleo, and keto brownies
- Keto Nut Muffins
- Keto Chocolate Muffins
Birthday chocolate cake recipes
These cakes will be successful at any celebration or dinner party. We give you thirteen delicious options pairing creamy, silky, salty ingredients with the sweet and dark chocolate notes to remind you how delightful keto or low-carb diet can be.
Mix chocolate's best friend, peanut butter, or maybe smooth cream cheese, into an irresistible buttercream or cheesecake cake. Those flavors have been BFFs since the beginning of time!
Remember that getting a creamy texture doesn't always require dairy. You'll find that this dairy-free chocolate tart is as equally satisfying and delicious as dairy-based chocolate desserts.
- Keto Chocolate Cake For Chocolate Lovers
- Chocolate Cake Low-Carb
- Chocolate Caramel Cake Keto
- Keto & Low-Carb Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Glaze
- No Carb Chocolate Cake, Zero Carb Chocolate Cake
- The best Keto Chocolate Cake
- Keto & Paleo Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Cake
- Keto Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Best Keto Chocolate Cake
- astonishing chocolate cake with coffee mousse
- Chocolate Cake Caves with Salted Caramel
- Chocolate Cake
Thanks for reading this article about keto-friendly chocolate desserts. If you want to find more tasty chocolate, then head over to this article named; The Best Keto Chocolate - Top 10 List.
Find many more chocolate cakes recipes with us at Atosab.com