If you have a craving for a sweet treat, but you're following the Keto diet, do not worry. You can stick to your low-carb, keto lifestyle and still have the occasional dessert thanks to the wide range of keto candy options. As a caution, it's important to remember that sweets should never substitute real food options such as protein and healthy fats.
Read on for more top picks for keto-candy and low-carb chocolate
This post may contain affiliate links, and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases that help keep this content free. (Full disclosure).
Keto-Friendly Chocolate Squares
Keto recently introduced a new blend of tasty chocolate squares. These decadent squares make a well-portioned on-the-go and low-carb candy.
- Keto-Friendly Milk Chocolate Caramel Squares, the original chocolate square, feature gooey caramel encased in creamy milk chocolate. One square has 1g of protein, 5g of fiber, 1g of sugar, 2g of net carbs, and 140 calories.
Keto-Friendly Chocolate Bars
Rather of heading to the vending machine, unwrap one of these keto-friendly chocolate bars.
- Atkins Caramel Nut Chew Bar is loaded with caramel, nougat, peanuts, and coated chocolate. And each bar has 5g of protein, 1g of sugar, 6g of fiber, 2g of net carbs, and 130 calories.
- For a fuzzier snack, opt for keto-friendly Atkins Chocolate Caramel Mousse Bar, which holds a chocolate mousse center, a caramel layer, and a delicious chocolate coating. Each bar features 3g of protein, 1g of sugar, 9g of fiber, 2g of net carbs, and 120 calories.
- The tropic Atkins Chocolate Coconut Bar features moist coconut dunked in a dense layer of chocolate. Each treat contains 4g of protein, 1g of sugar, 9g of fiber, 2g of net carbs, and 170 calories.
- While not technically a chocolate bar, Atkins Nutty Fudge Brownie is sure to hit the spot for chocoholics. Crunch into a chewy brownie filled with walnuts and topped with chocolate. Every brownie features 7g of protein, 0g of sugar, 6g of fiber, 2g of net carbs, and 170 calories.
- Peanut fans will go nuts for Atkins Peanut Caramel Cluster Bar. With a creamy nougat center, caramel coating, and crunchy peanut toppings, one bar features 7g of protein, 1g of sugar, 6g of fiber, 3g of net carbs, and 140 calories.
Candy isn't entirely off-limits on the keto diet. Enjoy bites of decadence with this delicious low carb candy.
- Atkins Chocolate Candies hold rich chocolate coated in a candy shell. One serving holds 1g of protein, 1g of sugar, 4g of fiber, 1g of net carbs, and 110 calories.
- If you fancy your keto-friendly candy with a satisfying crunch, you may prefer Atkins Chocolate Peanut Candies. You'll discover 4g of protein, 1g of sugar, 2g of fiber, 1g of net carbs, and 150 calories per serving.
- Atkins Chocolate Covered Almonds are the perfect snack to stave off hunger. Enjoy freshly roasted almonds with the delicious flavor of chocolate. One serving holds 3g of protein, 1g of sugar, 1g of fiber, 2g of net carbs, and 140 calories.
- Go connoisseur with Atkins Pecan Caramel Clusters, made with real roasted pecans, caramel, and coated in chocolate. One batch features 1g of protein, 1g of sugar, 8g of fiber, 2g of net carbs, and 120 calories.
- Atkins Peanut Butter Cups—made with rich milk chocolate and savory peanut butter—are sure to please your sweet tooth. One cup holds 2g of protein, 0g of sugar, 4g of fiber, 2g of net carbs, and 160 calories.
Finding ready to go low carb and keto treats and snacks like keto-friendly candy aren’t always easy, and you can’t always run out to your local grocery store like you can to get carb-filled candy.
Luckily, you can kick your sugar addictions when switching to keto with the alternatives mentioned above you can purchase online. Those yummy keto candy options also make it easier to stick to your keto diet plan during the holidays and around special occasions.