Keto & Low-Carb Flourless Chocolate Cake.
A truly dense chocolate cake for those who follow a ketogenic diet.
This tasty cake only requires five common ingredients.
Sugar-free, nut-free and gluten-free. Beautiful dessert, great with a cup of coffee and perfect for celebration.
I love chocolate and being able to snack on sweetened chocolate lately has been a blessing. Try this keto friendly dessert now and see.
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Low Carb Sweetener.
- 12 Ounces Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- 2/3 Cup Butter or Ghee, cut into tablespoon size pieces.
- 4 Large Eggs
- Boiling Water.
1. Line bottom of 9-inch springform with parchment paper.
2. In a small pot, heat water, salt and swerve over medium heat until salt and sweetener are dissolved.
3. Melt baking chocolate in double boiler or in a microwave.
4. Mix melted chocolate and butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer.
5. Beat in the hot water mixture.
6. Add in egg one at a time, beating well after adding each one.
7. Pour mix into prepared springform pan. Wrap outside well with foil.
8. Place springform pan in larger cake pan and add boiling water to the outside pan about 1 inch deep.
9. Bake the cake in water bath for 45 minutes at 350F. Remove and cool slightly on wire rack.
10. Chill the cake overnight in refrigerator. Then remove side of springform pan.
I love it on its own, but you can top it with whipped cream, berries or chocolate shavings. And of course this chocolate cake goes well with ice cream.
This chocolate cake is a great, effortless, festive and simple dessert for chocolate lovers.
Check out my article about "7 Signs of low Vitamin D" here.
Per Serving: 295 calories, 26g fat; 8g carbohydrates; 5.9g protein.