Keto Chocolate Milkshake
This appetizing Keto Chocolate Milkshake is bound to have you swooning. Looking for egg-free keto breakfast ideas? This paleo and keto bulletproof chocolate milkshake is definitely the place to start!
Stuffed with healthy fats and lots of nutrients. This refreshing dairy-free shake is an ideal way to start your day. Using a high-speed blender will ensure ultra-creamy and smooth results. Just be certain to blend all the ingredients very well before you add the ice!
This low carb chocolate milkshake is very adaptable to your tastebuds and needs. Starting with the chocolate, we love to use a great quality cacao powder here for maximum nutritional benefits (think organic and from criollo beans). Feel free to add anything from chia seeds for extra fiber (we sure do!).
Collagen peptides, MCT Oil, hemp hearts, and pink Himalayan or flakey sea salt (seriously don’t skip, amps up the flavor a bunch!)
This post may contain affiliate links, and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases that help keep this content free. (Full disclosure).
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk or heavy cream
- 1/2 medium avocado for taste
- 1-2 tablespoons cacao powder to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch pink Himalayan salt or salt of choice
- 2-4 tablespoons erythritol or sweetener of choice, to taste
- 1/2 cup ice as needed
- water as needed
- chia seeds ground (you'll need to add more water)
- MCT Oil
- hemp hearts
- collagen peptides
- mint extract or extract of choice
- Add coconut milk, avocado, cacao powder, vanilla extract, salt, sweetener and add-ins of choice to a blender (bullets work amazingly here!). Blend until creamy smooth, using a little water as needed.
- Add in ice and blend until thick and creamy. Do not over-blend, or you'll lose thickness and coldness. Enjoy right away!
Please note that nutrition facts were estimated using 50g of avocado (about half a medium one).
To break down the carb count for you (as a couple of you have gotten varying results): 4.5g (3.5g fiber) from 50g avocado + 3g (2g fiber) from 1TBS cacao + 3g from 1/2 cup coconut milk + 0.25g of vanilla extract = 10.75g total - 5.5 = 5.25g net.
There comes a time in everyone’s ketogenic life where you crave something sweet. Cookies, brownies, cake – but there’s nothing that you’ve pre-made and nothing that is low carb laying around. So why not try this tasty Keto Chocolate Cake. It takes just 5 minutes!
A keto diet can be really simple, but it helps to learn some basic skills.
These tips and guides will help you answer all the common keto questions.
Click here for An Easy Detailed Guide to Follow for Beginners to The Keto Diet.