Keto Chocolate Fudge Fast
Keto Chocolate Fudge is surely a favorite of mine! This zero-sugar fudge recipe can be part of a low-carb, Atkins, egg-free, diabetic, gluten-free, or Banting diet. And following the ketogenic diet doesn't mean you can't have tasty desserts.
So, if you are looking for a quick and yummy Keto Chocolate Fudge to go with your cup of tea or coffee, then this fudge is the ideal choice for you.
There comes a time in everyone's keto life where you crave something sweet. Brownies, cookies, cake – but there's nothing that you've pre-made and nothing that is low-carb laying around.
And when this chocolate craving hits, I don't want to get out 20 ingredients and wait 50 minutes for a keto cake to bake. I want something fast and tasty and NOW!
This post may contain affiliate links, and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases that help keep this content free. (Full disclosure).
Keto Chocolate Fudge
This Keto-Friendly Chocolate Fudge is delicious and tastes amazing!
This recipe may be keto-friendly, low in carbs, and zero-sugar, but you would never know it. This chocolate fudge turns out rich and creamy–just like fudge should be!
In under 30 minutes, you can have a chocolate fudge that's rich, delicious, and sure to slam those cravings straight into the ground.
Keto Chocolate Fudge Fast!
Keto-Friendly Chocolate Fudge is divine in taste, just like you spent 45 minutes slaving away, baking it in the oven.
It is low-carb, zero-sugar, and keto-friendly. This super quick and easy chocolate fudge will be a game-changer.
Particularly for the days when you feel like you want a piece of tasty dessert but don't want to spend your entire afternoon to bake it. I know, I know, you need heavy cream and chocolate. And none of that bad sugary chocolate, either – only fine quality chocolate for the soft and delicious texture. But it's worth it, trust me!
The Keto-friendly chocolate helps give it that real-fudge texture that you're looking for!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 oz unsweetened baking chocolate finely chopped (Keto-Friendly)
- Three tablespoons collagen
- 2/3 cup erythritol/stevia powdered sweetener Pyure Brand--see notes*
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- Four tablespoons butter room temperature
- 1 cup walnuts or Pecan chopped (optional)*
How To Make The Best Keto Chocolate Fudge Fast
- In a medium saucepan, combine chocolate, Pyure sweetener, and cream. Place everything over low heat and bring to a simmer, stirring frequently. Simmer the mix very gently over low heat for 1 minute. Then remove from heat and whisk in collagen and vanilla extract. Allow the keto-friendly chocolate mix cooling to room temperature.
- While the chocolate fudge mixture is cooling, line an 8" X 8" baking dish with a layer of parchment paper.
- Then, in a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and cream cheese together until fluffy employing a hand mixer.
- Gradually add the cooled chocolate mixture to the cream cheese mixture in small amounts, beating after each addition.
- Mix in the walnuts or Pecan nuts.
- Spread the keto chocolate fudge mixture evenly in the prepared 8x8 glass pan.
- Spread the tasty fudge out evenly and cool in the fridge until solid (approximately 2-3 hours). After it has cooled, cover it.
- When the keto fudge is completely solid, using the parchment paper's edges, lift the fudge out of the baking pan and place it on a cutting board. Using a serrated knife, cut into 16 parts. Store the keto chocolate fudge in an airtight container in the fridge.
The keto chocolate fudge can be stored in the freezer for longer-term storage.
*The granulated variant of the Pyure sweetener blend will work as well. This sugar-free sweetener is twice as sweet as regular sugar. Replacing this sweetener with other brands may cause this recipe not to turn out--especially if additional bulk is needed to produce the same sweetness level
Nutritional values, including the walnuts, is per piece (16 per recipe): Two net grams carbohydrate.