Keto Mug Cake Chocolate in 50 Seconds!
This moist and rich keto chocolate mug cake is the ideal size for one. Made with almond flour and cocoa, it has a perfect cake texture.
Preparing it is child's play. It must be crumbly, but a small part must remain creamy, this is achieved by calculating exactly the seconds it takes with your microwave. If you cook it too much it dries and becomes rubbery.
We are excited to bring you some of our favorite recipes that work for a keto diet! With a focus on a low carb and high-fat diet, we have lots of keto-friendly recipes to help you create meal plans and stick to your goals (whatever they may be)!
This Keto Mug Cake Chocolate is so tasty and is perfect if you want a quick, small dessert on a busy weeknight. Let me know if you make it!
- 4 tablespoons of Almond flour (about 50 g)
- 4 tablespoons of sweetener of your choice.
- 3 tablespoons of bitter cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons of skimmed milk (4 tablespoons if the egg is small)
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of yeast
1. Sift the solid ingredients.
2. Stir the rest of the ingredients quickly with a whisk.
3. Fill the cup or cups (depending on the size) up to halfway.
4. Put the cup in the microwave and activate 50 seconds first, or 10 more if it’s not enough and so on.
To have a soft pie, it took me 40 seconds. I recommend using a good quality bitter cocoa.
This cake is also perfect as a dessert accompanied with cream or ice cream.
Here is a tasty keto recipe to check out: Chocolate Caramel Cake is a delicious poke cake recipe that is ultra moist and delicious & fully loaded with caramel!