The best keto chocolate cake for chocolate lovers
This keto chocolate cake has a delicious, rich chocolate flavor. Sugar-free chocolate chips for an extra gooey chocolate bite. A moist, fudgy keto cake for anyone who loves authentic cocoa! Try this keto-friendly dessert now.
This post may contain affiliate links, and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases that help keep this content free. (Full disclosure).
Prep Time 15 mins
Cook Time 35 mins
Servings: 8 slices Calories: 249kcal
- Hand mixer
- 9-inch cake pan
- 1.5 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 ounces Melted Chocolate Measure before melting
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia or liquid monk fruit
- 1 teaspoon vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Melt 2 oz of chocolate with butter.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Beat eggs, heavy cream, and liquid Stevia or monk fruit together.
- Excluding the melted chocolate, butter and vinegar.
- Combine your dry ingredients and wet ingredients. Excluding the melted chocolate, butter and vinegar.
- After you have mixed dry and wet evenly now pour in melted chocolate and butter and mix.
- Lastly, fold in vinegar then place in a 9-inch cake pan and put in preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- Checking around 25 minutes due to ovens varying.
The macros in this keto chocolate cake are great. Coming in at only 4 net carbs per slice it keeps the recipe keto and paleo-friendly.
Helpful Recipe Tips
Room temperature eggs help the cake to mix easier and rise properly. Cold eggs tend to result in a far more dense cake than normal. Do not mix heavy cream into melted chocolate. There is a reason they are separated this way. The water in heavy cream will cause the chocolate to seize.
Are you looking for the top sources of Erythritol? We have ranked and reviewed the best brands. In this article, "The Best Keto Baking Sweetener Erythritol," you will find the best Erythritol brands out there.