This Sugar-Free Keto-Friendly Cheesecake Tastes Just Like The Real Thing! - Delicious And Appetizing.
A very easy to make keto cheesecake. Eat it plain or dress it up with fresh berries. Your own choice. Very delicious and appetizing. Try it now.
- 6 ounces sliced almonds about 1 1/3 cup
- 3 tablespoons low carb sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon optional
- 5 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 32 ounces cream cheese softened (4 blocks)
- 3/4 cup low carb sweetener more or less to taste
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract optional
- 16 ounces sour cream at room temperature
Place sliced almonds in food processor and process with the cutting blade until a finely ground.
Pulse in 6-9 stevia extract packets and cinnamon (if using).
Stir in melted butter.
Press into bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
Beat cream cheese on low speed until light and fluffy.
Add 24-36 stevia extract packets to desired sweetness. Beat on low to mix in.
Add each egg, one at a time, beating on low after each addition.
Mix in extracts, then beat in sour cream on low speed until incorporated.
Spread cream cheese mixture over crust.
Bake at 300°F for an hour. If the top has browned, turn oven off. If not yet browned, cook until browned then turn off oven.
Leave cheesecake in oven with door ajar for an hour. Then, remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack.
Chill at least 24 hours before serving.
Servings 16 people