How to Make the Best Keto Avocado Brownies 2020
Here are the ingredients in How to Make the Best Keto Avocado Brownies 2020. Try it now.
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 5 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 30 MINS
- 4 Large eggs
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, melted
- 6 tbsp. unsweetened peanut butter
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2/3 c. coconut sugar (or 18 packets Stevia)
- 2/3 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. kosher salt Flaky sea salt (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° and line an 8”-x-8” square pan with parchment paper.
In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients except flaky sea salt and blend until smooth.
Transfer batter to prepared baking pan and smooth top with a spatula. Top with flaky sea salt, if using.
Bake until brownies are soft but not at all wet to the touch, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cold 25 to 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
These tips and guides will help you answer all the common keto questions.
Click here for An Easy Detailed Guide to Follow for Beginners to The Keto Diet.