Japanese Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
Try this tasty keto-friendly Chocolate Cheesecake. Feel free to add sweetener according to your taste. I like dark chocolate.
- PREP TIME 15 mins
- COOK TIME 50 mins
- TOTAL TIME 1 hr 5 mins
- SERVINGS16 slices
- 250g dark chocolate chips or bar
- 250g cream cheese softened
- Six egg yolks
- Six egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Over a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate until it is melted.
- Add the cream cheese and melt it together with the chocolate. Mix well.
- Let the chocolate too cool until warm, and slowly add the egg yolks—one at a time.
- Beat the egg white until stiff peak. Add the egg white into the yolk mixture in 3 batches and make sure everything is appropriately incorporated.
- Grease an 8x3 round pan and pour the batter mixture. Bake for 50 minutes or until it is fully cooked. Use a toothpick to test.
- Serve hot or serve cold.