How To Make The Best Keto Chocolate Soufflé 2021
This keto-friendly & low-carb chocolate soufflé is seriously the best chocolate soufflé I have ever had. It’s light and airy yet rich in flavor. The Chocolate Soufflé recipe makes dessert lovers drool. This enjoyable dessert may be appreciated by those on a low-carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, diabetic, or Paleo diet.
Creamy yet airy, this easy flourless Keto chocolate soufflé dessert is the best you'll ever make in 2021!
This post may contain affiliate links, and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases that help keep this content free. (Full disclosure).
Ramekin size: 5 standards (6-ounce) ramekins.
- 2 ounces (60g) unsweetened chocolate. (I used Lindt 95% cocoa).
- ⅓ cup (80mL) hot heavy whipping cream
- 3 large egg yolks at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon (5mL) vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons (30mL) water
- 3 large egg whites
- pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon (1g) cream of tartar or ½ teaspoon (3mL) lemon juice
- ¼ cup (50g) granulated erythritol (I used Anthony's Erythritol Granules)
Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 25-30 minutes.
Instructions to make Keto chocolate soufflé
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit. Grease 6 6-ounce ramekins or other small oven-proof dishes with coconut oil, butter. Then set ramekins on a baking sheet.
- Place 1/4 cup erythritol and egg yolks in a medium mixing bowl. Next, beat with a hand mixer (you can use a stand mixer for this step). Do this until the sweetener is dissolved and the mixture is thick and yellow.
- Blend in melted chocolate and vanilla.
- In a separate clean mixing bowl, use clean beaters, whip together the cream of tartar, egg whites, and sea salt until soft peaks form. At the remaining two teaspoons of granulated sweetener and mix until stiff peaks form.
- Next, fold 1/3 of the egg white mixture into the chocolate mixture to lighten. Fold in the remaining egg white mixture. Then divide the mixture among the prepared ramekins.
- Next, bake for 11-15 minutes in the preheated oven. Note, the edges should be set, but the centers should still wiggle slightly.
- Leave for cooling slightly before serving, so your fingers and your tongue do not get burned. They are absolutely best served hot from the oven. If desired, sprinkle with sugar-free powdered sugar or chocolate curls.
- Finally, cover any leftovers and store them in the refrigerator. And to reheat, just uncover and place in a 200º Fahrenheit oven until somewhat warm--about 15-20 minutes. Do not use the microwave.
Yields 5 servings
- NET CARBS: 2.0g
- FIBER: 1.8g
- FAT: 14.4g
- PROTEIN: 5.6g
- CALORIES: 170