How to Make Sugar-Free Chocolate Cake
This keto-friendly & low-carb chocolate cake is the absolute best, messiest, and most delicious chocolate cake that I know. The caramel topping does the trick for the cake, and it is also straightforward to make.
Ingredients For Keto Chocolate Cake
- 100 g butter
- Three dl powdered sweetener of choice
- Vanilla extract to taste 5-6 drops
- 1.5 dl almond flour
- One pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp sugar-free and keto-friendly cocoa
- Two eggs
Instructions to Make Sugar Free Chocolate Cake
- Put the oven at 175 degrees.
- Melt the butter and mix the dry ingredients for a while.
- Add the eggs one at a time to the dry ingredients and whisk with an electric whisk.
- Whisk the butter and whisk until evenly.
- Pour the butter into a greased form (22 cm I used) with removable edges
- Put the mold in the middle of the oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes.
Important! Remember that the cake should be sticky when you remove it from the oven.
Caramel Topping For Keto Cake
- 100 g butter
- 4 tbsp powdered sweetener of choice
- 2 tbsp sugar-free cocoa
- 2 tsp almond flour
- One dl whipped cream
- One dl almond milk
- 3 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
- Make the chocolate cake topping while the draft cake is baking.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Then mix all the other ingredients and simmer/cook for about 15 minutes.
- Glaze the cake directly when it comes out of the oven with caramel topping.
- Allow cooling in the fridge. Enjoy!
Tip! Make the chocolate cake the day before it is eaten. Leave it in the fridge overnight as it sits a little, which also gives a better cake. Good luck.
10 Keto Baking Tips
Are you enthusiastic about starting keto baking but have no clue where to begin? My 10 keto baking tips are perfect for both the seasoned and inexperienced baker. Keto baking can be intimidating, particularly if you have no baking experiences or, indeed, if you are used to baking with sugar-based and wheat flour recipes.