How to Make Low Carb & Keto Chocolate Cookie Pie Crust
I can guarantee you the taste of this Keto Chocolate Cookie Pie Crust is just as chocolatey as if it was dark brown! So, if you are looking for a rock-solid keto chocolate pie crust with an optional hint of coffee, then look no further! This chocolate cookie pie crust is keto-friendly, gluten-free, low carb, and delightful!
Learn How to Make Low Carb & Keto Chocolate Cookie Pie Crust
- Two cups toasted keto almond flour
- Eight tablespoons butter, melted
- Two tablespoons keto unsweetened cocoa
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- One teaspoon organic ground coffee
- Eight drops of liquid stevia
- Two to Four tablespoons powdered brown sweetener (golden Lakanto monk fruit or brown swerve)
What is Lakanto and Monk Fruit? Well, find out in this article.
Instructions on how to make this low-carb & Keto chocolate cookie pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease the pie pan with coconut oil.
- Use a medium bowl and mix all ingredients well with a spatula.
- Fold the mixture with the spatula towards the end to get the right mix.
- Add pie mixture to prepared pie pan. Using your hands or spatula, press the dough out evenly.
- Then you bake for 15-18 minutes or until the upper edges start to darken.
This recipe calls for 2-4 tablespoons of sweetener. Use two tablespoons for a base sweetness and four tablespoons for a sweeter crust!
Nutrition Information: YIELD: 16 SERVING SIZE: One
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 55
- TOTAL FAT: 6g
- SATURATED FAT: 4g
- TRANS FAT: 0g
- UNSATURATED FAT: 2g
- CHOLESTEROL: 15mg
- SODIUM: 46mg
- CARBOHYDRATES: 1g
- FIBER: 0g
- SUGAR: 0g
- PROTEIN: 0g
10 Keto Baking Tips
Are you enthusiastic about starting keto baking but have no clue where to begin? My 10 keto baking tips are perfect for both the seasoned and inexperienced baker. Keto baking can be intimidating, particularly if you have no baking experiences or, indeed, if you are used to baking with sugar-based and wheat flour recipes.