Delicious Keto Chocolate Haystacks
Try These Tasty Keto & Low-Carb Chocolate Haystacks. No-Bake.
These easy no-bake low carb chocolate fudge haystacks are fully loaded with chocolate, walnuts, and coconut.
Creamy, fast, chewy, and super easy to make. What more could you need in a keto cookie?
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 1/4 cup erythritol sweetener
- 3/4 cup premium unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/8th tsp kosher or coarse sea salt
- 3 cup unsweetened shredded (or desiccated) coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- Cream the butter, cocoa powder, cheese, and sweetener together until smooth. You can also use a mixer or a fork for this part.
- Then add the vanilla extract, salt, coconut, and walnuts and stir thoroughly.
- Spoon out into about 1 inch balls or haystacks.
- I fancy them chilled for about 30 minutes, but if you can’t wait that long I don’t blame you!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Fat: 18
- Calories: 172
- Protein: 2
- Carbohydrates: 1.5g net