Delicious and appetizing Keto Protein Burgers | Ready in 20 minutes!
Protein Burgers are a super simple way to get your Burger fix! Here’s a quick and easy recipe for you to enjoy. Be sure to combine it with our tasty Keto bread. Recipe (Keto Bread) at the end.
Try it Now!
Make sure to send this to a fellow keto friend who would love this recipe.
Ready in 20 minutes
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. pickle relish
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 slices American cheese
- 12 butterhead lettuce leaves
- Sliced tomato
- Make the sauce: In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, yellow mustard, ketchup, pickle relish, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and salt.
- Make burgers: Form ground beef into 4 patties; season both sides with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add patties and cook until burgers are seared on the bottom, about 4 minutes. Flip burgers and cook until cooked through to your liking (about 4 minutes for medium), adding cheese during the last minute of cooking.
- Assemble burgers: Place cheeseburgers on top of large lettuce leaves and drizzle with special sauce. Top with sliced tomato and another piece of lettuce.
Add Keto Friendly Condiments.
I really recommend using a good grass-fed beef when you are making these hamburgers. I have never like spending those extra couple dollars per pound on hamburger meat but once you start realizing how much better the grass-fed hamburger tastes it’s well worth the extra money.
Check out this tasty Keto bread recipe to combine with these burgers.
A keto diet can be really simple, but it helps to learn some basic skills.
These tips and guides will help you answer all the common keto questions.
Click here for An Easy Detailed Guide to Follow for Beginners to The Keto Diet.