5 Best Keto Christmas Chocolate Desserts.
The holidays are soon here! We’re exploring our options this year when it comes to Keto and Low-Carb Foods. Chocolate desserts for Christmas. No Keto meal is complete without dessert and our collection of Keto Chocolate dessert recipes has something for everyone!
Need some more inspiration? We gathered the greatest holiday recipes just for you and your loved ones right here so you can stay Keto throughout the holiday season. If you are looking for a quick and delicious chocolate cake to go with your cup of coffee or tea then this Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake is the perfect choice for you.
This post may contain affiliate links, and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases that help keep this content free. (Full disclosure).
1.Keto Peanut Butter & Chocolate French Silk Pie
You can’t go wrong with good peanut butter and chocolate dessert.
Keto Peanut Butter Crust
- 1 cup Anthony's Peanut Flour
- 2 tbsp protein powder
- 2 tbsp So Nourished erythritol
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup So Nourished erythritol
- 1.5 sticks butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 oz. unsweetened baker's chocolate (melted)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
Keto-Friendly Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp So Nourished erythritol
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
- To make your crust, whisk together your dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add your wet ingredients and mix well to combine.
- You should end up with a sticky dough batter.
- Press the crust dough into a 9-inch pie pan making sure to press against the sides as well.
- Pierce the bottom of the crust with a fork (not pictured because we forgot this step!) to prevent bubbling and swelling in the oven.
- Bake for about 8 minutes in a 350°F oven.
- It should turn a golden brown. Let it cool completely before filling with chocolate silk batter.
- To make the chocolate filling, set 3 eggs and 1/3 cup of erythritol into a double boiler and whisk them together until the erythritol is dissolved and the eggs have thickened.
- This could take about 5-10 minutes.
- When your eggs are thick and pale, take them off the heat and allow them to cool while you prep your chocolate.
- Cream together your butter and another 1/3 cup of erythritol with an electric hand mixer.
- Add melted chocolate, vanilla extract, and salt and beat to combine.
- To the buttery chocolate mix, add the eggs and stir to combine.
- Add the chocolate silk batter to your peanut butter crust and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- When you're ready to serve, whip a cup of heavy whipping cream with a tablespoon of erythritol until it has tripled in volume and stiffened up.
- Add the whipped cream to the top of the set pie.
Serve chilled with chocolate shavings and enjoy!
2. Tasty Peppermint Keto Fat Bombs!
Low carb fat bombs solve all our high-fat issues in one tiny bite. Your main source of energy should come from fat. Sometimes it can be hard to find good easy snacks that contain a very high percentage of fat. The solution, however, is to make “fat bombs” that you can use whenever you feel for a little snack. We've got the perfect keto Christmas peppermint fat bomb recipe here!
- 125g Coconut Oil melted
- 1 Tablespoons Xylitol
- 1/2 teaspoon Peppermint Essence
- 2 Tablespoon Cocoa
These keto-friendly peppermint fat bombs will quickly become one of your favorite snack foods.
- Mix the melted coconut oil with the xylitol and peppermint essence.
- Pour half the mixture into silicon cases or ice cube trays. Place in the fridge. This will become the white layer.
- Add the cocoa powder to the remaining mixture, then pour onto the white layer which has set in the fridge.
- Pop back into the fridge until set completely.
3. Creamy Keto Hot Chocolate.
Bulletproof Hot Chocolate!
Rich & Creamy Hot Cocoa! Winter has finally hit us! Keep warm with this Creamy and very tasty Low Carb Keto Chocolate. You can also make this drink dairy-free, you can substitute the heavy cream with coconut cream.
- 1/2 cup hot water (not scolding hot) ( I heat mine in a small saucepan on the stove)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or MCT oil
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-2 teaspoons Erythritol
- heavy whipping cream optional
Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Top with Heavy Whipping Cream if desired.
IMPORTANT: Be very careful when opening a high-speed blender with a hot liquid, as it may create a vacuum. Make sure water isn't scalding hot. Blend it only for a few seconds at a time, allowing the pressure to release every time.
4. Keto chocolate pecan pie free from sugars and syrups
Paleo almond flour pie crust and chocolate pecan pie filling made creamy with zucchini!
Grain-free, Keto, and Paleo Pie Crust
- 2 cups (260 grams) ground blanched almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- 2 tablespoons suet or coconut oil
- 1 egg
Keto Chocolate Pecan Pie Filling
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 oz. unsweetened dark chocolate squares (dairy-free), melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup finely shredded zucchini (255 grams freshly shredded, 195 grams once the liquid has been wrung out)
- 1 ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ teaspoon alcohol-free stevia
- 150 grams raw pecan halves, divided
- Preheat oven to 350F. For a 9” pie, lightly oil a 9-inch pie pan with coconut oil. Set aside. For 3” tarts, lightly oil six 3-inch circular tart pans with coconut oil. Set aside.
- To make the crust, add almond flour, salt, coconut oil and egg to the bowl of your food processor. Process and pulse with the “S” blade until a ball forms, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer to prepared pie or tart pan. Press dough, pressing up the sides. Set aside. Before preparing the chocolate pecan pie filling, be sure to “wring out” shredded zucchini.
- To do this, place shredded zucchini in a clean cloth and wring out lightly. I’ve included the measurements of the wet and dry zucchini so you can see the difference.
- Add melted coconut oil, dark chocolate, eggs, zucchini, vanilla and stevia to the bowl of your food processor or high-powered blender. Process or blend on high until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Remove the processor bowl from the base and stir-in 75% of the pecans. If using a blender, transfer the chocolate mixture to a clean bowl, then stir in 75% of the pecans.
- Drop the chocolate mix into the prepared pie or tart pan. Top with remaining pecans.
- For the pie, bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, until the top is set and sides become golden. Once complete, allow cooling overnight.
- For tarts, bake in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, until the top is set and sides become golden.
- Once complete, allow cooling for 1-hour before removing from tart pan. Tarts can be consumed immediately, or chilled overnight.
Serve with coconut whipped cream. Makes six 3-inch tarts or one 9-inch pie.
5. Keto Buche De Noel Yule Log Cake
So tasty that your holiday guests will never know it’s a low carb and sugar-free dessert!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour 120 ml
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
- 2 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons aluminum-free baking powder
- 6 organic free-range eggs separated
- 3 organic free-range eggs whole
- 1/4 cup heavy cream 60 ml
- 2/3 cup Sukrin:1 160 ml
- 1/2 cup heavy cream 120 ml
- 1 packet caffeine-free instant coffee
- 8.8 oz tub mascarpone cheese 250 g
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Melis 80 ml
- 6 oz dark chocolate 170 g, at least 85% cocoa
- 8 oz full-fat cream cheese 230 g, softened
- 4 oz grass-fed butter 115 g, softened
- 1/2 cup Sukrin Melis 120 ml
- 3 drops orange essential oil
- 2 teaspoons orange peel from organic orange freshly grated
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F (175 °C).
- Line a baking sheet or jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, cocoa powder and the baking powder in a small bowl. Mix well until there are no lumps. You can also sift the mixture.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Combine the egg yolks, whole eggs, cream and the Sukrin in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the coconut flour mixture and beat until smooth.
- Fold in the egg whites and stir carefully until smooth.
- Spread the batter on the baking sheet or the jelly roll pan lined with parchment paper into a 1/2-inch (1.2 cm) thick rectangular-shaped layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until just done. Don’t overbake, otherwise, the cake will crack when you roll it.
- Remove the cake from the oven. Cover the cake with parchment paper and place a wet tea towel on it.
- Place another baking sheet over the wet towel. Invert the baking sheets, holding them well together as you turn them.
- Remove the topmost baking sheet and carefully peel away the parchment paper. Gently place the parchment paper again on the cake.
- Cover with the wet tea towel. Allow cooling completely. While cooling, prepare the filling.
Prepare the filling
- Add the coffee granules to the heavy cream. Whip the cream and coffee mixture until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Place the mascarpone and the Sukrin Melis in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Fold in the coffee-flavored whipped cream and mix gently with a rubber spatula, until smooth.
- Spread the filling evenly on the cooled cake. Leave 1/2 inch (1.2 cm) from the edges without filling.
- Carefully roll the cake into a tight cylinder with the help of parchment paper. Wrap tightly in a tea towel. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Prepare the keto frosting
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave oven or in a water bath. Add the orange peel, mix well and let cool down so that the chocolate is lukewarm.
- Place the cream cheese, butter, orange essential oil and the Sukrin Melis in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy.
- Pour in the melted chocolate mixture and mix with a rubber spatula until smooth.
- Remove the cake roll from the parchment paper.
- Frost with the chocolate frosting. If the frosting is too stiff, heat it in the microwave oven for a few seconds.
- After frosting the cake, streak the surface with a fork or rubber spatula to resemble bark.
- You can cut off the ends and place them on the cake roll as protruding stumps. Add other decorations if you wish.
- Serve, and store the leftovers in the fridge. The Low-Carb Buche de Noel tastes best on the next day.
May this season be the start of your healthier keto life.
Have a great and blessed holiday!
A keto diet can be really simple, but it helps to learn some basic skills.
These tips and guides will help you answer all the common keto questions.
Click here for An Easy Detailed Guide to Follow for Beginners to The Keto Diet.