Luscious Keto-Friendly Avocado Chocolate Mousse 2020
No Keto meal is complete without dessert and our collection of dessert recipes has something for everyone.
We've got the perfect Luscious Avocado Chocolate Mousse right here!
- 2 ripe avocados. I used Hass avocados
- 1/3 cup minus 1/2 tablespoon (90 grams) agave nectar*
- 1/3 cup (40 grams) raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk or any other plant milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract or vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon chia powder
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt.
Cacao nibs, fresh raspberries, whipped coconut cream.
Halve the avocados and scoop the flesh into a food processor or blender.
Add the almond milk, cacao powder, chia powder, agave nectar and
Mix for a minute or until smooth. Taste and adjust with extra agave nectar if needed. Spoon the avocado chocolate mousse into pretty glasses
or ramekins (I used a piping bag).
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Serve plain or topped with cacao nibs, fresh raspberries, and/or whipped coconut cream.
A keto diet can be really simple, but it helps to learn some basic skills.
These tips and guides will help you answer all the common keto questions.
Click here for An Easy Detailed Guide to Follow for Beginners to The Keto Diet.