Appetizing Low Carb Garlic Parmesan Rolls
Appetizing Low Carb Garlic Parmesan Rolls. Most Exceptionally Tasty. Try this recipe now and may this be the start of your better and healthier life. It is great for parties.
Magic Mozzarella Dough:
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese 6 ounces
- 5 tbsp butter melted
- 1 large egg
Garlic Parmesan Butter
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tbsp freshly grated parmesan
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, garlic powder, and salt. In a large saucepan, melt cheese over low heat until it's melted and can be stirred together.
- Add butter, egg, and stir to combine. Stir in almond flour mixture until dough comes together (keep the heat on low). It will still have some large streaks of cheese. Turn out dough onto a parchment-lined surface and knead until uniform (this only takes a little kneading).
- Divide dough into 16 equal portions. Roll each portion into a 7-inch log and tie gently into a knot. Place on prepared baking sheet a few inches apart (they will spread a bit).
Garlic Parmesan Butter:
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, parmesan, garlic, salt, and parsley. Brush about half of the butter over knots before baking. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until firm to the touch and golden brown.
- Remove and brush with remaining garlic butter. Serve warm.
Check out this tasty recipe: Delicious no-bake gluten-free & keto chocolate cheesecake
Serves 8 (2 rolls each). Each serving has 2.66 g NET CARBS.
Food energy: 220kcal
Total fat: 19.07g
Calories from fat: 171
Total dietary fibre: 2.04g
A keto diet can be really simple, but it helps to learn some basic skills.
These tips and guides will help you answer all the common keto questions.
Click here for An Easy Detailed Guide to Follow for Beginners to The Keto Diet.